- All purchases from our site take place in a safe environment using the latest security technology to protect our customers. Your credit card information is encrypted to ensure your transactions with us are private and protected as they travel over the internet. We accept orders only from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology - this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection.
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure, but unless we are found to be negligent, we shall not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
- Information we hold
- If you have shopped with us we will hold your name, address, telephone number and email address. Credit card details are held by SagePay who is our payment provider. We will also hold the delivery address(es) for your orders and the password information associated with your account. We also maintain a record of your product selections.
- Information we use
- We use the information we hold on your records for operational purposes, for example processing your order, dealing with queries, tracking deliveries, reviewing past purchases. Your order history enables us to tailor our product range and marketing information (e.g. promotions and special offers) to your requirements.
If you have opted into our email newsletters, we also use the information to keep you up to date with STOER products and offers. You can opt out at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link in any marketing email we send you.
- Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you leave our site, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Cookies store small pieces of information on your computer (with your permission) when you browse our website, so that we can deliver a unique and hassle-free shopping experience. The cookies we use are listed below.
- Web Analytics Cookies
- We use web analytics cookies to gather information on visitor behaviour, including where visitors come from, how visitors browse our website, including most popular web pages, and how long visitors spend on the site. This information is used to help us understand what you like and don’t like, so we can constantly improve. We cannot see individual browser behaviour, so all information cannot be tracked back to you.
- Session Cookies
- Sessions cookies are cookies that are deleted as soon as you close your browsing session on our website, and ensure you don’t get asked the same question twice. They remember if you have entered a promotional code, changed any browser settings and if you have already entered information like your shipping or billing address.
- Tracking Codes
- Tracking cookies help us remember your settings for when you return to our website on another visit. For example we remember which products you have added to your basket and login ID’s.
- No Private Information is Stored
- Remember, our cookies don’t store information that can identify you, so no one will be able to contact you by phone, email or in any other way. Tracking is limited to the STOER Skincare website and never gets shared with anyone else.
- How to Block Cookies
- You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse them. Please note, if you block all cookies you may not be able to access all of the site, and you might not be able to shop with us.