Terms And Conditions
- Terms of Website Use
- We would advise you to read through all of our Terms & Conditions ahead of browsing our website. Please note by accessing our website you are accepting that you have read, understand and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by the Terms & Conditions outlined on this page. Stoer Skincare reserves the right to amend or update these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice being provided to you. Please review our Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you remain in acceptance.
- Contractual Purchasing Terms
- Stoer Skincare will provide a confirmation email to you on completion of a successful order which has been placed, if you have not received a confirmation email, it indicates that your order has not been processed correctly or accepted. Stoer Skincare will not be liable to provide any products unless you are in receipt of an email order confirmation. If you have any issue with an order completing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance, we work to a 24 hour response time.
We will always strive to update our website with the correct information relating to pricing and availability, however if for any reason we do not have a product in stock and you have selected and processed payment, we will contact you to arrange a refund as soon as possible. We will not be contractually bound to supply this product.
We shall not be obliged to sell a product in the event there is a price shown which is incorrect, we hope this situation would never arise, however technical errors can happen and as such we reserve the right to amend to the correct retail price without committing to a sale of any product in which the incorrect price may have been shown.
Stoer Skincare will offer, at our discretion, promotional products at no cost to you, for example we may offer new products to test for market research purposes or travel size products to be included on selected purchases. This type of activity is at our company discretion and is not in any way a guarantee or commitment to provide anything to you at no cost.
- Intellectual Property & Copyright
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademark and all other intellectual property rights relating to any material shown on this website, in our marketing communications, or via any social media channel managed by Stoer Skincare, shall remain owned at all times by Stoer Skincare. You must obtain written permission from Stoer Skincare should you wish to use any of our material.
You acknowledge and agree that the content shared within our website and via any other communication method is made available for your own non commercial personal use and accept it will not be used for anything other than this purpose.
You agree not to copy, distribute, reproduce, transmit, publish, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Stoer, Clima5 Technology and our logo are all registered Trademarks and are owned by Yolo For Men Ltd.
- Stoer Skincare Liability
- We will always strive to ensure the accuracy of information provided on the Stoer Skincare Website, although we will make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to the accuracy of content shown on the Stoer Skincare website.
Stoer Skincare will make no warranties that your user experience will not be interupted, timely, secure or error free. We cannot gurantee that the server that works with the Stoer Skincare website is free of viruses or bugs, including the full functionality, accuracy and reliability. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded through the Stoer Skincare website. The fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind whether express or implied, in relation to the products.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the Stoer Skincare website and any information provided to or taken from the Stoer Skincare website by you. We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other then fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Conditions for:
economic loss (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
any loss which was not brought to the previous attention of Stoer Skincare
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Complaints & Disputes
- If you wish to complain about any matter, please contact Customer Services on 0203 126 4510, alternatively you can email email@example.com, we work to a 24 hour response time.
- Online Security
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach your right to use our site will immediately cease.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or any website linked to it.
- Customer Agreement
- These conditions (as amended and altered from time to time) contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter covered and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings, representations or proposals, written or oral between you and Stoer Skincare. You confirm that you have read these conditions and fully understand them and you also agree that these conditions are the only terms (together with Your network provider agreement) that rule your relationship with us.
- These Terms & Conditions will be governed by and are in accordance with Scottish Law, you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
- Company Information
- Stoer Skincare is owned by Yolo For Men Ltd, a company registered in Scotland. Our company registration number is SC446020, our VAT number is 232 0507 56.
Our Company Registered Address is: